Make an online tax-deductible gift today! (Tax ID # 16-1383981)
When you support our work at Educate the Children, you help ensure better lives for women, children, families, and entire communities in rural Nepal. Here are just a few examples:
- A gift of $40 can support kitchen garden seeds, tools, and ongoing technical support for three women for a year
- A gift of $75 can provide one woman with the training, supplies, and ongoing technical support she needs to begin a family market gardening business
- A gift of $100 can enable one woman to participate in indigenous craft production and marketing training (including supplies to make the crafts)
- A gift of $200 can provide five women with starter poultry, training, and ongoing technical support they need to start raising chickens or ducks
- A gift of $500 can purchase and distribute furniture and classroom supplies/materials for one school
Use PayPal to make a donation!
It’s secure, fast, and easy – and you do not need to have a PayPal account, you can just use your credit card.
Click here to get started or scan this QR code:
Or scan the code below to make a gift via Venmo:
Prefer to mail a check? Our mailing address is P.O. Box 414, Ithaca, NY 14851.
Would you like to buy gift cards in honor of friends or family members? Click here.
Want to begin or renew a sponsorship via PayPal? Please use the menu below:
If you choose, you can honor your loved ones by helping others. We will provide you with gift cards, or we can send cards directly to your friends or family acknowledging that you have made a gift in their name. These are gifts that truly give twice!
Thinking of making a stock gift? Please be advised that we are closing our brokerage account due to lack of use among other reasons. You can still have your own broker sell the stock and then transfer the proceeds to ETC via either paper check or wire transfer. We will provide the wire transfer information upon request – please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in learning how ETC partners with GlobalGiving for crowdfunding? Please click here.
View our most recent IRS Form 990 here.
View our IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter here.